No Fun League
Bears wide receiver Brandon Marshall wanted to wear green cleats tomorrow night in honor of Mental Health Awareness. The NFL, of course, said no. If Marshall ignores the ruling, he will be fined. Marshall has said he will pay the fine and match it with a donation to the charity.
You know that Denver is favored by 28 points over Jacksonville this Sunday, the biggest spread in NFL history. Here are some wacky prop bets for the game being offered by Bovada.lv.
* Will the Broncos score 50 or more points Week 6 vs. the Jaguars?
* If Peyton Manning is pulled from the game and replaced Week 6 vs. the Jaguars at what point will it be?
Before 7:30 seconds of 3rd Quarter: +200
After 7:30 seconds of 3rd Quarter: -300
* Will the Jaguars ever lead in the game Week 6 vs. the Broncos?
* Will the Broncos score a Defensive TD Week 6 vs. the Jaguars?
* Broncos total punts in the game Week 6 vs. the Jaguars?
* Who will win by a higher margin? (Note: Denver is currently a 27 point favorite and Alabama is currently a 27.5 point favorite)
Denver Week 6 vs. Jacksonville: EVEN
Alabama October 12th vs. Kentucky: -140
I Didn’t Write This
Yes, I have written about my issues with the Braves acting like baseball’s fun police, but this fine piece of work was all SportsPickle.
Lovely Lady Of The Day
Model and boxing ring girl, Jen Mateo, gets today’s LLOD honors.
Boxer Wladimir Klitschko and actress Hayden Panettiere are engaged.
Jeffrey Katzenberg offered $75 million to get three more episodes of Breaking Bad, which he planned to air online for six minutes a day for 30 days. On the sitcom end of the spectrum, here are 20 facts about the 20 best episodes of Seinfeld, according to IMDB.
Live TV Video Of The Day
Local news is all fun and games until someone eats something vile.