Notable MLB “Photo Day” Shots
Brandon McCarthy is serious, Bryce Harper is scary, Joba Chamberlain's 'stache is fility
One of the best things about Spring Training is that grown men have “Picture Day.” Every player on every team has to pose for the camera. Here are some notable images from around the Majors.
1. Why is new Diamondbacks pitcher Brandon McCarthy soooooo serious?
Brandon McCarthy :: Getty Images
2. Nats outfielder Bryce Harper will scare the s— out of you.
Bryce Harper :: Getty Images
3. Yankees pitcher Joba Chamberlain on his new mustache: “It’s so bad it’s good.”
Joba Chamberlain :: Getty Images
4. A’s outfielder Josh Reddick is just hanging with the WWE belt.
Josh Reddick :: Getty Images
5. Do all players hang out in the whirlpool in full uniform or just Giants pitcher Sergio Romo?
Sergio Romo :: Getty Images
6. Reds catcher Corky Miller has the best fu man chu.
Corky Miller :: Getty Images
7. Blue Jays pitcher Brett Cecil sports the coolest specs.
Brett Cecil :: Getty Images
8. Jayson Werth’s beard is back!
Jayson Werth :: Getty Images
9. White Sox catcher Hector Gimenez or Hannibal Lecter?
Hector Giminez :: Getty Images
10. Dodgers infielder Justin Sellers likes tattoos.
Justin Sellers :: Getty Images