The Jump Start: Monday, February 4
Free furniture for Ravens fans; another sports power outage; Shaq's duet with Beyonce
Some links to start your Monday off right …
• Jacoby Jones’ record-breaking kickoff return will mean free furniture for many in Baltimore.
• The Super Bowl wasn’t the only sporting event to go dark over the weekend: the lights also went out at Craven Cottage during Saturday’s Fulham-Man United game.
• Shaq sang along to “Halo” during Beyoncé’s halftime show and it … was … marvelous.
• The Dodge “Farmer” commercial that aired during the Super Bowl was essentially stolen from an ad made by Farms.com.
• Biznasty got schooled on hockey.
• Killer touchdown celebration by Jacoby Jones.